Thursday 3 March 2016

Varsity College

With today's prevalent strikes about lowering tertiary education fees and all the many other issues which have arisen around the whole topic I would just like to express how grateful I am towards Varsity College for allowing me the opportunity to come and study at such a prestigious institution. I was fortunate enough to receive a full bursary to study here for the next three years of my tertiary studying career. I received the bursary as a result of my sporting accolades. Varsity College has opened a whole new view of the world around me and has allowed me to explore many different interests in a safe and friendly environment. I cannot express the amount of appreciation that I have for this amazing opportunity that they have presented to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment